Some critical success factors for business leaders include framing the business issue or problem (frameworks), outlining the steps for solving problems (processes), collecting data and applying analytical tools to inform problems (data collection and analyses), and weighting and integrating information to make choices (decisions). Thus, this online course’s overall objective is to take a decision-focused perspective on marketing strategy by linking marketing to data analytical approaches.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Embrace marketing strategy by strategically analyzing and solving marketing problems from a decision maker’s perspective;
- Understand and effectively use the fundamental frameworks, processes, and analysis tools of marketing strategy;
- Using a “first principles” approach of marketing strategy to solve business problems;
- Embrace how the “first principles” approach of marketing strategy helps firms organize the analytics opportunity and challenge in today’s data era;
- Link data analytics techniques to understand how to solve marketing analytics problems;
- Apply concepts and principles through real-life case examples.