This course is currently closed
The firm’s ability to successfully manage its relationships with customers presents an essential source of competitive advantage – especially in a connected world. In this course, we will focus on customer centricity as a core concept in relationship marketing. Furthermore, we will discuss how a customer-centric view influences all stages of customer relationships. Learners will also define and calculate several customer-based metrics and embrace their added value to the firm’s financial indicators.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Embrace relationship marketing as an important source of sustainable competitive advantage for companies, with increasing relevance in today’s world;
- Define relationship marketing and strategic customer relationship management and identify the conceptual differences between relationship marketing and other strategies, such as branding or promotional marketing.
- Explain key differences between product-centric and customer-centric views;
- Evaluate relationship strategies for customer-centric acquisition, retention, and relationship development approaches;
- Discuss how customer-based metrics complement financial indicators of the firm;
- Apply customer centricity through real-life case examples and develop and unfold relationship marketing through a marketing simulation.